We offer new
system installation and repair on
Water pumps, Pressure tanks, Filters and Sewer pumps
We are a full service pump company, we can provide you with a pump system for all your water and waste water needs
- Providing Marysville and surround areas quality pump and well service since 1946
We take pride in doing the job right using only the highest quality products available to us, providing a longer lasting more dependable well pump system. When designing pump systems we use the manufacturer’s specifications to make sure the system will operate as efficiently as possible. We will take the time to be sure that the system meets both your current and future needs.
What does doing it right mean?
- Having the work done by a Washington State Licensed pump installer.
- Pulling old pump and installing new pump done with a boom truck.
- Sizing the pump for what the well can produce in GPM.
- Using new pipe, wire, torq arrestors, and check valves.
- Making sure that the other components of the system are working right.
- Insuring that the system can meet the demands placed on it.
- Using tried and true equipment from industry leaders made in the USA.
Pressure and Storage Tanks
We can install, repair, and remove old tanks. Your pressure tank is very important to the operation of your well system. In most cases the reason why your well pump has failed is because your pressure tank failed first, causing your pump to short cycle. We keep in stock the highest quality diaphragm tanks from Well X Trol.
In general, the larger the tank= fewer pump cycles = longer pump and tank life
We can provide you with the following for your well system
- Pump replacement: Submersible and Jet Pumps
- Electrical trouble shooting of controls
- Low yield storage and booster pumps
- Real estate inspections and testing
- Replacement of pressure tanks
- Jet pump to submersible conversions
- Pumps for irrigation systems
Private well water can be affected by any number of contaminants. Even if it has passed the County test for harmful contaminants it can contain many minerals that affect the quality. Even municipally treated water that meets all federal guidelines can contain bacteria, along with a host of other contaminants. The question we here all the time is how much will it cost to clean up my water? This cannot be answered until a proper water test has been taken and analyzed. We can then build the drinking water system that best suits your treatment needs and budget.
We can install a system to help with
- Iron, manganese, and tannins
- Sulfur gases or rotten egg smell
- Low PH or green staining
Sewer and Septic Pumps
If any part of your system is not working properly it can have a negative effect on one or more of the other parts. Calibrated properly, they all should work together, each part performing an important function. Our qualified technicians have years of experience out in the field. They know what needs to be done and will repair any and all problems safely and correctly.
System Maintenance and Inspection
Keep your water and waste water system working well. If you don’t know whether you need a pump, new tank or a replaced part, call Browns today! With over 68 years of experience, we can answer all of your water and waste water system questions. We’ll help you keep your system running strong for the years to come.